Panel discussions focus on innovative teaching practices, leading industry practices, or latest trends in the hospitality and tourism fields. Panelists will discuss the topic, followed by a period of participation by audience members. To ensure constructive proposals, each panel member’s participation must be committed at the time of proposal submission. The names of panel members, along with their expertise and role to accomplish the proposal objectives as well as an email or written commitment must be included from all panel members to participate in the discussions. A list of up to three clearly stated discussion questions to encourage participation among the audience should be included, and these must be integrated within the main text of the proposal.
Please be sure to follow all submission guidelines; no exceptions will be made and submissions will be desk rejected for not following these guidelines. Panel discussions MUST be formatted as follows:
- Page 1: Title and 100-word abstract; author names and affiliations MUST be included on any part of the paper
- Remaining pages: 1,000 words maximum, in English, including tables/figures, but excluding references.
- Margins should be 1-inch on sides; 1-inch on top and bottom
- Font: Times New Roman, 12 point, and all text will be double spaced
- In addition, tables, figures, and references must not exceed three (3) pages in total
- All panel discussion proposals are to be submitted via email attachment to email@example.com